I found a helpful directory called DMOZ. www.dmoz.org
Rather than a keyword search like Google, it groups similar content in categories. It has a category on Inventions and here are a few sites on self help.
- From Patent to Profit – Book that guides inventors through the invention process including information about patents and invention marketing.
- GreatIdeaGear.com – Books and software for inventors on intellectual property, licensing, and marketing.
- How To Get Rich With Your Invention – Inventor describes his method of marketing inventions.
- How to Patent Your Invention – Video guide to the invention process, from the idea to prototypes, patents and trademarks, manufacturing, packaging, and marketing.
- Intellectual Property Information Resource – Articles, news and white papers about intellectual property law, valuation of patents, intellectual property strategy.
- Will It Sell? – Book for inventors relating to determining marketability and other issues.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.