It’s my birthday so I’m trying to not work. Can’t help it.
Some day I hope to attend the TED Conference. Here’s a thought provoking video. A tad long and the humor may be a bit dry but there are some gems in there.
Here are a few notes I jotted down:
- Teaching creativity is as important as literacy.
- Children are not frightened to be wrong. If you are not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original.
- Schools stigmatize mistakes.
- Schools educate creativity out of us.
- Definition of creativity: The process of having original ideas that have value.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.