There’s hope! I’ve developed a 3 Step System for Ideas to Profits. It won’t break the bank, won’t take a whole lot of work and it does not take a lot of time. Go from just dreaming about your life to having the life you always dreamed of.
The 3 Step System for Ideas to Profits is easy as
Prove it–Protect It–Pitch It
1) Prove It
You need to prove that …
- the idea is really new
- it’s not patented
- that is really works
- people actually want it
- will it make money
2) Protect It
Be smart about protecting your intellectual property assets
- File a provisional patent application
- Gets you “Patent Pending Status” for 12 months
- Only costs $110 for the USPTO filing fee
- Save $5,000 over filing a utility patent
3) Pitch It
You have to persuade a company to license your invention. It’s a win-win. You get a royalty and they get an exclusive on a new product.
- Create a single page “Sell Sheet” that you can send to prospective companies to license your invention
- Sells the sizzle, not the steak so you can emphasize the benefits and how your invention solves a problem
- Remember, Black and Decker does not really sell drills, they sell holes!
OK, but how?
1) Let me make you a 3D Virtual Prototype a 3D CAD model to illustrate what the finished product will look like. The computer renderings look so real you’ll think it’s a photograph. I can even make an animation video to show moving parts.
2) Use Patent Wizard to write your Provisional Patent Application yourself rather than paying an attorney.
3) Let me create you a stellar sell sheet that will be your invention’s résumé to get your product in front of decision makers at major manufacturers who want your ideas.
Click the link below to download a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) so I can start to help you reach your dreams.Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (1446)
Why would you want to …
- Spend $2,000 on a CAD program
- Take weeks to learn how to use it
- Spend hours of frustration trying to design your product
- Pay $5,000 in attorney fees
- Take classes in graphic design
- Spend $1,300 for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Take weeks to learn the software
- Hope that you layout looks professional
Take action NOW!
Why wait just to see your idea on stores shelves or on TV. Click the link below to download a Non-Disclosure Agreement and send me an email.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.