I’ve been reading like a mad man. I like to read but this took it up a notch. Also getting new contact lenses helped too.
Right now I’m reading “The War Of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle” by Steven Pressfield
Since mid may I’ve read:
- “Zarrella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The Science, Design, and Engineering of Contagious Ideas” Dan Zarrella
- “A Whole New Mind” Daniel Pink
- “Graceful” Seth Godin
- “Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know” Zig Ziglar
- “Read This Before Our Next Meeting” Al Pittampalli
- “Anything You Want” Derek Sivers
- “The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right” Atul Gawande
- “Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time” Brian Tracy
- “The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman” Timothy Ferriss
- “Quitter” Jon Acuff
- “The Dip” by Seth Godin
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.