I use PatentWizard for my provisional patent applications. It is very easy to use.
- 3-D Design and Animation: The Animated Pixel
- T&G Innovations, LLC has been helping inventors for almost 40 years: http://adesigner.com/
- Peliton Plastics is an inventor friendly custom plastic molder, located in Valdosta Georgia
Selling you already patented invention?
- inpama.com The global marketplace for the sale of protected inventions and patents
- Microbusiness Independence by Anna Hess and Mark Hamilton
- The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- From Invention to Innovation by the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
INVENTIONS & INNOVATION PROGRAM
- The Inventor’s Mind by Chris Hawker
- “Yes but …” How to diffuse Killer Phrases and see unexplored possibilities by Chic Thompson
- The Inventors Mentors Library is a great place to ask questions from industry professionals
The following PDF files provide some great information about patents from the USPTO:
- General Information Concerning Patents
- A Guide to Filing a Utility Patent Application
- A Guide to Filing A Design Patent Application
- Provisional Application for Patent
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.